12V & 24V 2800 Watt Inverter / 125 Amp Charger
Product: 2800 Watt Inverter / 125A Charger
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up, and off-grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter / chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable:The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverters output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverters easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure sine wave
- 12 and 24 volt configurations
- Versatile mounting
- Multiple ports
- Accessible design
- Convenient switches
- Expanded transfer relay
- Backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty, and a five-year limited warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system.
- Product Manual | Download
- Product Specifications | Download
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Off-grid Power
- Back-up Power
- Marine Systems
- RV Systems
|Output Voltage||120 VAC|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine|
|Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Continuous Output Amps||17amps|
- See more at: http://www.invertersupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2645&cPath=0_477&gclid=CJfk1PjynMoCFQsvgQodWfcH6A#sthash.K89SslN3.dpuf